Thursday 26 December 2013

Just a little introduction...

Just a little introduction...

It had suddenly come to my attention that if I loved books, why didn't I have a book blog?
So this is what I'm doing, I'm venturing out into the big wide book world.
I decided on the blog name 'Aphrodite Reads' as I absolutely love Greek mythology, it captures me in a way nothing else has before. Oh and I absolutely love anything beauty related, so the name was also quite fitting to me.

So who exactly am i?

I am a 15(16 next month) year old girl who lives in England.
I am currently studying for my GCSE's and then i am going on to college.
Books are my passion,my life in fact, I couldn't imagine a single day without a book.
My other interests involve make-up and films.
I'm quite a quirky person, many people would class me as eccentric which is fine with me,because being normal is being boring and I don't want to be boring.
I am 100% honest, so any reviews I post will be my honest opinions on the book.
My favourite colour is blue.
My favourite film is Tangled.
My favourite book is Along for the ride by Sarah Dessen.

I look like this:


Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy my blog:)
Lots of love,
Jessie x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your own blog. I love that you're quirky and eccentric. It's best to be yourself no matter what others think. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you!!!
      Sorry for the extremely late reply, i have been otherwise occupied with exams.
      x

      Delete